Rathod | Mohamedbhai LLC zealously defends the rights of students who suffer from abuses of their rights in educational settings, both in K12 schools and in institutions of higher education. Students should be assured of their right to an education free from discrimination and violations of their constitutional rights. Our previous case results speak for themselves.
Education Law Representation From Experienced Trial Advocates
In representing students against abuses of their rights in school settings, we focus on:
- Title IX & Discrimination on Account of Sex
- Title VI & Discrimination on Account of Race, Color, and National Origin
- Disability Discrimination
- Free Speech & First Amendment Retaliation
- Fourth Amendment Unlawful Search & Seizure
- Fourteenth Amendment Procedural and Substantive Due Process
- Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection
We will never tolerate abuse of students at the hands of school officials. We understand the suffering that families undergo when they are subjected to a violation of their child’s rights in a space that is meant to foster learning and creativity. We will fight to enforce and vindicate your rights to ensure that other students do not experience the same harm you or a loved one has suffered.
Contact Our Education Law Lawyers In Denver
Call 303-578-4400 or fill out our online form to contact our firm and discuss your case with our experienced education law attorneys.