US companies Sage and FieldFlo are combining to host a 45-minute webinar on “How demolition contractors can navigate Covid-19”.
Described as being particularly of interest to contractors in North America, it will take place on Wednesday 18 November and topics include:
- Covid-19’s impact on the demolition industry in the US
- Mitigating risk with employees
- How processes are changing in this new environment and what has or hasn’t worked
- Status of the building/developing market and what the future looks like.
- The panel comprises Chris Godek, president of the US National Demolition Association; Qusair Mohamedbhai and Iris Halpern, partner and attorney at employment and civil rights law experts Rathod Mohamedbhai; Riley McLaughlin, CEO of housing contractor I-Kota Construction; and Karsten Pawlik, vice president operators at Alpine Demolition Services.
Moderator for the discussion will be Roni Szigeti, CEO and co-founder of FieldFlo.