Omeed is an attorney at Rathod | Mohamedbhai LLC who represents individuals in pursuing civil rights, employment, and wage claims against a wide variety of institutions. He has also been retained to conduct significant government investigations.
Prior to joining Rathod | Mohamedbhai LLC, Omeed worked at one of Colorado’s oldest law firms where he litigated a wide range of intricate civil and criminal cases. That work provided him with a look behind the curtain on the way large institutions operate, a perspective which has proven useful in now litigating claims against those same types of institutions.
Omeed earned his J.D., Order of the Coif, from the University of Colorado School of Law where, among other achievements, he interned for the Honorable Timothy M. Tymkovich of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. Prior to law school, Omeed earned his B.A., magna cum laude, from Southwestern University.
NOTABLE VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- Doctor v. Medical Group (employment retaliation) – $1.85 million
- Law Enforcement Officer v. Law Enforcement Department (race discrimination) – $300,000
- Executive v. Fortune 500 Company (gender discrimination) – $308,000
- Employee v. National Youth Organization (sexual harassment) – $90,000
- Customer v. Car Dealership (race discrimination) – $70,000
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Know Your Rights, National Iranian American Council, 2022
- Trauma-Informed Lawyering, Colorado Plaintiff Employment Lawyers Association, Annual Retreat, 2022
- Nonverbal Communication in Mediation, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Trial Talk, Vol. Oct. – Dec. 2021
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado